1. Short break between finals and sec- ond semester.
2. Program for seniors to hear about different professions.
4. Event full of performances that show- case Ramaz students’ various talents (this year made virtual).
7. Great Neck Jewish high school that got hacked.
8. Semester cumulative tests in January.
3. Second semester senior classes.
5. Many clubs at Ramaz are dedicated to exploring the ______ of different areas and people.
6. Full-school assemblies that used to be frequent – ran by Rabbi Albo.
9. The new year.
10. Monthly meeting between students and faculty.
11. Students were pleasantly surprised to have a _____ on the Thursday before winter break.
12. Approximately 2 week time off from school.