Ms. Gabby Rahimzada Joins the Tanakh Department

This year, the Ramaz Tanakh Department welcomed its newest member, Ms. Gabby Rahimzada. From a young age, as a lover of knowledge and Torah, Ms. Rahimzada knew she wanted to be a Tanakh teacher.  “I love Torah and I want to share it. Tanakh is where my passion lies,”  said Ms. Rahimzada. Apart from learning and teaching Tanakh, Ms. Rahimzada enjoys playing and watching tennis, cooking, and listening to music.

Ms. Rahimzada is a lifelong resident of Great Neck, New York. She attended North Shore Hebrew Academy from kindergarten to eighth grade, after which she enrolled in Yeshiva University High School for Girls. After graduating high school, Ms. Rahimzada attended seminary in Israel. She studied at Michlelet Mevaseret Yerushalayim and credits the institution with strengthening her love of Judaism and Tanakh. Upon returning from seminary, Ms. Rahimzada attended Stern College for Women and went on to join the Jewish Heritage Legacy Program for Jewish Educators, an institute that supports Jewish day school teachers in delivering excellence in Judaic studies.

Ms. Rahimzada is thrilled to be a part of the Ramaz faculty. She is excited to teach interesting topics, form meaningful relationships with both faculty and students, and positively contribute to Ramaz’s Tanakh Department. “This year, I hope to learn from my students and the faculty members,” said Ms. Rahimzada. “I aspire to deepen my understanding of Tanakh and enable myself to teach better.” Please join the Rampage in warmly welcoming Ms. Gabby Rahimzada to Ramaz.